Optimize service delivery to delight and satisfy customers
Unhappy customers from ineffective field service management.
Managing field service effectively is a complex operation. Brands face the challenge of responding to customer service issues immediately, while utilizing the field services resources efficiently.
Customers expect faster resolution and brands need to diagnose the issue, dispatch right parts, schedule a trained technician and resolve the issue the first time to deliver the best customer experience.
Current methods relying on paper service orders, phone calls, and disjointed systems result in inefficiencies, lower utilization rates, and customer dissatisfaction.
It is difficult for field service personnel to go through large manuals or search multiple knowledge sources when seeking resolutions.
Field service demands product, service, parts & customer information anywhere service is needed.
The right tools in the hands of customers, field technicians and dispatch agents can help streamline the field service while delighting the customers.
Mobile, easy-to-use, effective and collaborative service delivery
Mize Field Service solution leverages mobile, cloud, social, and analytic technologies to have field service organizations running at full potential driving up productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Mize Field Service solution allows customers to:
- Conveniently schedule service and check status from any device
- Eliminate paperwork and errors by using electronic signatures, invoices and payments
- Provide and share real-time feedback on services received and service providers
- Save money through fewer visits and reduced repair time
Mize Field Service solution empowers field service technicians to:
- Generate and share estimates and quotes with customers to gain faster approval
- Create, assign, access and update the service work orders from mobile devices
- Gain real-time visibility to a calendar of customer appointments and open jobs
- Utilize location based services to access maps, directions and optimal routes
- Access relevant product, service and customer information required to quickly & effectively complete job.
- Order parts, report time and manage work schedule using mobile phone or tablet
- Preform guided diagnostics, service procedures, and workflows to improve service quality and productivity
- Close work orders, capture signature, invoice customer and receive payments on mobile devices to improve speed and accuracy.
Mize Field Service solution enables brands to:
- Manage field service teams, dispatches, scheduling, service orders and activities using Customer Central
- Make better dispatch decisions on technicians, parts and knowledge required by utilizing rich information, pictures and videos received from the field
- Increase revenues by offering relevant service plans, accessories, and upgrades at service touchpoints
- Monitor and manage service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and performance to commitments as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and profitability goals
Benefits to Customers
- Issues are resolved faster and more accurately
- Lowers cost of service due to first time resolution and reduced repair time
- Ease and convenience of scheduling, status tracing, and billing on mobile devices
- Maximize product value, availability and uptime
Benefits to Service Channels & Technicians
- Improves the clarity of the work to be preformed
- Optimizes the productivity of field service teams
- Reduces costs by more effectively managing technician time, parts and other expenses
- Increases first time fix rates and customer satisfaction
- Completes more service orders while decreasing indirect costs of waiting, travel and overtime
- Speeds up billing and payment cycle while reducing errors
Benefits to Brands
- Streamlines field service operations, dispatch, scheduling and technician deployment
- Improves technician utilization, reduces parts inventory costs and eliminates duplicate work
- Improves customer satisfaction by quickly resolving issues the first time
- Reduces calls to contact center by enabling self-service for customers and field service technicians
- Delivers on Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments by having real-time visibility to all service orders
- Optimizes service operations and increases profitability by leveraging insights into service performance and Voice of the Customer (VoC)
Deliver Amazing Customer Experiences & Get the Most from Field Service Teams
Contact us today for a complimentary assessment and personalized demonstration