Returns Management Software
Simplify, Automate, and Integrate Product and Part return processes
Existing Return processes at most companies are cumbersome, time-consuming, and error-prone. Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, Service Centers can save costs and improve customer satisfaction by automating and integrating end-to-end Returns Management processes.
Mize Returns Management software (mReturns) enables companies to Simplify, Automate, and Integrate Product and Part return processes. mReturns delivers many benefits to companies through:
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction from simpler and faster handling of returns
- Increased visibility and efficiency in processing Return Material Authorizations (RMA)
- Reduction in the turnaround times on Returns
- Reduction in Return shipping costs
- Increased productivity across the reverse logistics value chain
Streamline Returns Management Process and RMA Workflow
Returns Management Software automates and streamlines all the steps involved in returns lifecycle.
Configure and Monitor end-to-end Returns process to improve stakeholder performance and reduce the costs
Make the right decision when a Return is warranted
Facilitate the physical flow of goods from the Customer to the Supplier
Generate RMA, Shipping Labels, and Credit Memos
Returns Cost Management
Account for cost of Returns for reimbursement, shipping, and handling
Analyze the Returns and Inspection data to improve Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Connect all parties in Reverse logistics chain
Returns Management Software ensures all stakeholders (Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, Factories, Quality, Service Centers, Customers, and Others) involved in the RMA process workflow can perform their tasks efficiently. They all have access to the real-time Returns data to ensure the material and related information flow smoothly across the value chain.
Various service processes can use the Returns Management capability:
Warranty Parts Returns
Stock Return Orders
Manage Return orders of Stocked products or parts from Channel Partner’s Inventory back to Distributors or OEMs
Portal for Customers to initiate and manage product returns, and support requests
Manage OEM or Retailer Returns process with Supply Chain Partners
Manage Core Returns and Work Orders for remanufacturing or refurbishing the returned products
Support for multiple regions, languages
mReturns is available in multiple languages and can be used globally to handle reverse logistics across country borders with complex customs, shipping and documentation requirements.
Automate Reverse Logistics
mReturns automates reverse logistics process and makes it easier for all stakeholders to handle and track RMA.
- Integrate with Carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and others to calculate shipping costs and generate shipping labels
- Email shipping labels or access online to print and track shipments
- Print Bar Code on RMA document to make receiving parts easier and more accurate
- Track RMA status by integrating with Carrier tracking system
Reverse logistics allows follow-up steps such as “Forward to Supplier,” “Remanufacture or Refurbish,” “Repair” or “Scrap.”
Integrated Returns Management Process
Returns management software integrates with other enterprise systems and processes for seamless execution of all the activities performed during the Returns process. Mize CX Connect enables two-way integration of Returns Software with Warranty, Support, Service, Parts, e-Commerce, ERP, Warehouse Management (WMS), and Logistics systems.
Integration with Contact Centers
Contact Centers can initiate a Return Authorization directly from a Case or a Support Request. When customers call or submit a support request via the web, mobile or other channels, Support Agent can generate a return request from the information captured in the case. The RMAs can be accessed and managed directly from the Support system to improve the effectiveness of Contact Centers in resolving the customer issues.
Integration with Warranty and Service Management
Return Requests and RMAs can be initiated from Warranty Claims, Service Orders or Return Orders. Integrated Returns Management with Service transactions makes it easier and convenient for the service organization to identify, initiate, and track Returns.
Integration with ERP or Warehouse Management software
Returns Management software integrates with ERP or Warehouse management to
- Receive products or parts at warehouse locations
- Track Returns inventory until final disposition
- Generate financial transactions such as credit memos or Customer refund
Integration with 3rd Party Logistics companies or Shipping Carriers
Returns Management software integrates with 3rd Party Logistics and shipping carriers to:
- Generate Shipping Label from the carriers such as FedEx or UPS
- Track the status of Return shipments
- Facilitate forwarding of Returns to Supply Chain Partners
Integration with e-Commerce or Online Stores
Returns Management integrated with e-commerce sites provides Return Material Authorization and Reverse Logistics functions to deliver better Customer Service. Customers expect the same level of convenience in returning products purchased online as compared to products purchased at a local store.
The integrated returns solution helps improve customer loyalty, the efficiency of reverse logistics, and overall effectiveness of handling returns.
Returns Cost Management
Companies spend billions of dollars every year on Returns for Customer Refunds, Warranty Claims, Repairs, Product Recalls, Reverse Logistics, Shipping Costs, and Material handling.
Mize Returns Management Software helps companies take control of the costs, enforce returns policies and track all costs involved during the end-to-end return process. Using mReturns, Companies can:
- Manage approval workflows
- Initiate customer refunds, replacements, or credit memos
- Enforce policy and procedural compliance
- Validate warranty entitlements
- Track transport or shipping costs
- Manage supplier cost recovery
- Process financial transactions
Automatic Creation RMA and related Documents
Returns Management Software automatically generates RMA and related documents at every step of the Return process. The documents include:
- Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- Shipping Labels
- Return Orders
- Credit Memos
- Inspection forms
- Inbound and Outbound goods movements
- Email notifications
The automatic creation and sharing of documents improves user productivity, streamlines communication, and enhances RMA traceability.
Embedded Barcodes to track RMAs
Returns process utilizes bar codes throughout the process from shipping to receiving to track where the return goods are. Mobile devices or Barcode scanners can be used to recognize the RMA # or the key transaction number that generated the RMA. Barcoding simplifies Goods shipping, receiving and forwarding at different locations.
Returns management software centralizes the Returns data for reporting and analysis. Configurable reports provide complete visibility to optimize returns management. You will gain insights into Cost of Returns, Product Quality, Processing times, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Cloud-based Returns Management Software
mReturns is a cloud-based solution available for a monthly Subscription fee. mReturns provides a simple and cost effective web portal to Simplify, Automate, and Integrate Returns. A responsive web interface and a mobile app makes is easy and convenient to use mReturns on any mobile device by all the stakeholders.
mReturns is a complete solution to Optimize Returns Management. You will gain:
- Fast and efficient automated returns processing
- Flexible reverse logistics processes and workflows
- Interfaces with other enterprise systems for seamless flow of Returns information
- Higher levels of controls and traceability over the entire RMA process
- Connectivity to all stakeholders within the company as well as business partners
- Insights into Returns data to improve Product Quality and Customer satisfaction
Request a demo to learn how you can more effectively manage your Returns.