CX Engage: Monetize Customer Interactions during the Own cycle
Companies can Maximize Customer Lifetime value by engaging the customers at every step of the Customer Journey as they own and use their durable products for years after the sale.
Customer Engagement Engine
Customers try to avoid the ads, messages and offers they receive as irrelevant and interrupting their experience. Customer Engagement Engine provides more effective and less intrusive way for Brands to understand and help customers.
Mize Customer Engagement Engine (CX Engage) enables companies to:
- Help customers get the best value from their products
- Eliminate frictions that cost customers time and money
- Deliver relevant, personalized and high-value content
- Engage customers across all digital and physical channels
- Monetize service interactions to realize better customer lifetime value
CX Engage enables organizations to align their processes with customer intent and journey maps to deliver targeted, relevant and helpful information, personalized promotions, and services to the customers.
Customer Data that fuels Engagement Engine
Mize Smart Blox for Registration, Locator, Support, Warranty, Service, Parts, and IoT enable companies to capture the data from all customer activities and interactions. Brands can use the Customer Insights from the wide range of data sources and to target and optimize their engagement:
- Use Product Registration Data to recommend specific accessories and services or to personalize engagement based on product ownership and usage
- Use Historic Data about Customers and Products to send relevant tips about Service, Support and Maintenance at the right time during the Product Lifecycle
- Offer additional protection or service plans based on Warranty entitlements
Customers today interact with companies on many digital and physical channels including the Internet, mobile apps, e-mail, messaging (SMS), Social media and others with Contact Centers, Stores, Dealers, Service Centers, and Field Service.
CX Engage enables brands to engage customers across all these channels with optimal interface targeted to various devices and modes of communications. Customers can receive activity streams, real-time alerts, and notifications on various devices including Phone, Tablet, PC, Smart Products, and Wearables.
Engagement maps allow companies to define:
- Frequency and Model of engagement with each customer
- Business rules, events and flows to deliver context-aware services
- Gamification and intelligent decision criteria
User Experience and interfaces designed and created using CX Touch are simple, intuitive, and optimized for various devices.
- Manufacturers can now collect and analyze all the data collected from their connected products (IoT) to predict when a product might break down and then advise the owner to take it to the service center or dispatch the service technician to fix the problem before it happens.
- Customer’s Current Location can be used to easily find the nearest Service Centers, Training, Dealers, Products or Parts inventory
Enhance Engagement with Rich Media and Content
CX Engage supports unstructured knowledge flows, Comments, Pictures, Audio files, Training Videos, 3D images, Interactive Schematics, and Parts Illustrations besides the structured content and transactions.
In addition to published content by the brands, user-generated content including Pictures and Videos, Data from connected products and sensors using IoT are stored in CX Cloud for easy delivery on any device. Pictures and Video from Customer’s mobile device help a Contact Center agent or a Service Technician accurately diagnose an issue and fix it right first time.
CX Engage enables configuration of email and push notifications, email templates, forms, and PDF templates to deliver the content that engages the users.
Adaptable Systems of Engagement
Companies need to sense, adapt and respond to customer needs at the point of contact to deliver an optimal outcome.
CX Engage provides the capabilities to leverage real-time data and metadata from:
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Contextual information captured on Smart devices
- Sensors and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Customer interactions on mobile, web, and social channels
You can now carry on two-way digital conversations and share the data with all service transactions to enhance customer experience and engagement. Engagement Engine, which recognizes customers, detects their intent, location, context, and other parameters and determines the options to optimize value. Customer Service and Support personnel can then select an effective response for service events to have the most impact on customer satisfaction.
Request a Demo to learn how you can align your customer service organizations’ efforts to drive better customer engagement and lifetime value.