Internship Programs-Tampa, FL, USA.
The global headquarters of Mize, located in Tampa, Florida, is offering exciting internship and co-operative learning programs. As an intern at Mize, you will work with the latest technology to enable consumers and companies to benefit from our software solutions.
Our internship programs will offer hands-on experience in software development, software testing, market research and market share strategies.
• Mize offers paid internship programs.
• Our internship programs can accommodate a variety of student schedules, varying in length from one semester to a full year. In addition, we offer flexible work hours.
• Learn latest technologies in software design and development for mobile, cloud, Java and data management.
• Work with top industry talent and learn from them daily in a supportive team environment.
• Advances qualified candidates for consideration of full time positions.
• Learn the skills and tools that prepare you for job opportunities in the future.
We are looking for motivated candidates with skills and abilities who are excited about contributing to our results-oriented team approach. We seek energetic, creative people with diverse backgrounds. Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Technical knowledge in mobile development, Java programming or data management
• An understanding in the following disciplines: software development, software testing, or market research
• Proven academic achievements
How to apply
• Email your resume to email@example.com
• Your resume should be in PDF or Word format and must be written in English. Your resume needs to accurately reflect your academic achievements and accomplishments. Please include a brief description of related projects you have completed relative to this internship program.
We expect everyone joining the Mize. team to be qualified in terms of experience and have the ability to demonstrate their knowledge in the specified areas. We want to get to know you well and give you an opportunity to know us before making a commitment to invest our time and resources. During the interview process, you may go through multiple rounds of discussions with different staff members at Mize, either by telephone or in person before you are selected. Please be patient during the recruitment process and wait to be contacted on follow-ups, if you have inquiries regarding the hiring process please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org