Pre-Sales Consultant – Tampa, FL, USA
Pre-sales consultant responsible to present capabilities of our software, services, and organization to our target customers and prospects. Responsibilities include gathering client pains and requirement, performing a needs analysis, provide product demonstrations, calculate ROI and prepare proposals or Statement of Work (SOW).
Help grow company revenue and profits by enabling the sales team to acquire new customers and increase follow-up sales to the current customer base.
• Develop deep knowledge of our products and the applications
• Perform prospect pain assessments to discover business needs
• Create needs assessments for service estimation
• Create demonstrations of software products to meet customer needs
• Handle objections to demonstrations and proposals
• Add the objections and resolutions to sales knowledge base
• Creating effective, compelling proposals
• Provide knowledge support and training for sales reps
• Liaison to service team at kickoff
• Support marketing through creation of new knowledge topics
• Maintain a dynamic customer demo environment
• Create industry and prospect tailored demos
• Present and demonstrate company products at exhibitions and conferences.
• Develop relationships across the company to stay abreast of new developments
• Communicate to peers and management clearly and in a timely manner on sales support activities.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business
• Ability to understand and demonstrate technology-based software solutions
• Ability to effectively demonstrate products, concepts, and theories
• Experience to providing web based demos to large groups
• Experience with web, mobile, SaaS and enterprise software
• Business knowledge and experience in Marketing, Sales and Service processes within manufacturing, retail and service provider industries
• Ability to comprehend enterprise software products and translate product knowledge to customer solutions
• Strong customer service or business development background with willingness to go the extra mile to support the customer/prospect
• Experience in performing deep business analysis
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the customer organization
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
• Ability to work appropriate hours to complete tasks to meet goals and support required travel (approx. 40%)
• Technical knowledge to use MS Office to develop proposals and presentations, use Web to research and utilize various sales tools
• Demonstrated high standards of honesty, integrity and work ethic