Simplify, Streamline, and Integrate Quotes and Orders to grow aftermarket revenues
Most Quoting and Ordering systems are hard-to-use and inefficient resulting in lower productivity, missed sales opportunities, and customer dissatisfaction. While many eCommerce solutions exist for shopping, they fall short in streamlining the quoting and ordering processes for manufacturers of configurable products with multiple aftermarket revenue streams.
Maximize revenue opportunities with existing customer and install base
Simplifying and streamlining Quoting/Ordering processes help manufacturers to generate higher margin sales with existing customer and install base.
Mize Orders is an online and mobile ordering application that enables manufacturers to realize higher customer lifetime value by simplifying the quoting and ordering process for:
- Service Parts & Accessories
- Service Plans (Maintenance agreements, Service Contracts)
- Subscriptions, and more.
Mize Orders software helps manufacturers to:
- Simplify ordering by consolidating multiple systems to allow quoting and ordering on any channel at any time
- Streamline workflows by integrating seamlessly with payment, fulfillment, shipping, and enterprise systems
- Save costs by reducing order entry errors, returns, and customer support calls
- Enhance the ordering experience during any of the service interactions at all touch points during the customer lifecycle
- Grow revenues from existing customer and install base by increasing parts sales, improving service contract attach rates, and directly engaging the customers on all channels
Simplify Quote and Order processes for Customers and Channel Partners
My Customer Portal
Customers can place orders, check status, and track shipping from the unified customer portal.
Improve Customer Retention, Loyalty, and Profit Margins by orchestrating Connected Customer Experiences across all channels – Web, Mobile, Email, and In-Store.
Simple and Efficient Order Entry
Mize Orders simplifies order entry by providing capabilities to:
- Select and add items from the Product Catalogs or illustrated and interactive Parts Catalogs
- Import items from
- CSV or excel files
- Previous quotes, or orders
- Shopping cart
- Parts Catalogs
- Re-order items by copying previous quotes or orders
- Place orders for different item types from a single product information screen
In addition to web ordering optimized for all devices, Mize provides native mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. Users can use Barcode or QR code scanning to identify the items being ordered or received.
Add to Cart or Buy Now from anywhere
Add an item to the cart or purchase an item form any screen with a simple link to pass the item information. The user can add single or multiple items to the cart from any web page, email, or message by using a simple URL with parameters to pass the item information.
Orders can be tracked online or from any mobile device. Notify the users of any order updates via email, text (SMS), or push notification.
Enhance customer experience and improve efficiencies with real-time Order Tracking Read more…
A simple search to access orders and history
Any order can be accessed easily using a simple or advanced search. Users can easily export the search results or orders to a file in CSV, Excel, JSON, XML, or PDF formats.
Order history is also available for any customer through Customer 360.
Streamline Order flows to improve efficiency and productivity
Ordering using legacy systems or ERP can be complex and expensive. Mize Order Management application (Orders) streamlines order processing by eliminating manual steps, reducing errors, and providing an integrated quote-to-order flow.
If your sales team is using spreadsheets for quotes and orders, and then re-entering the data, you can replace that process to make the salespeople more productive by eliminating duplicate data entry.
Your order processing team can easily manage order workflows, pricing and discounting decision tables, and order fulfillment. You can reduce paperwork, eliminate manual steps for fast and error-free order processing.
Streamline and Automate order workflows
Streamline your sales order management and improve productivity. Order workflow can be configured and managed in the application.
The Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard based workflow engine is an easy to use workflow design and monitoring tool that allows you to define your workflow approvals using a drag-n-drop interface. The workflow tool allows interaction with all the other transactions, data, and forms allowing you to orchestrate quoting and ordering processes.
Shorten Quote-to-Cash cycle time
Improve the cycle time going from Quote to an Order and customer payment to improve cash flows, and inventory turns. Expedite your quote-to-cash process and focus on exceptions with rules-based automation. Mize Orders allows you to:
- Share quotes via email or customer portal to get customer approvals quickly
- Convert an approved quote to order with a single click
Shorten the quote-to-cash cycle time frames by integrating ordering, fulfillment, shipping, and delivery.
Pricing and Discounts
Manage pricing and discounting rules within the application or integrate with other enterprise systems in real time to get accurate and current pricing information on orders.
The pricing and discounting decision tables provide the flexibility to optimize sales and profitability.
Integrate Ordering life cycle to connect all stakeholders and processes
Orders can be easily created from third-party applications such as Dealer Management System (DMS), Repair orders, Warranty Claims, Support or CRM. Orders can be generated from any application using standard web services API.
Mize CX Connect provides pre-built connectors for many enterprise systems to reduce the cost of integration.
Unify all stakeholders with one system for sales and service reps, finance managers, fulfillment specialists, and executives.
- All items can be added to the shopping cart and can be saved as Quote or converted into an order
- Orders can be integrated to online payment with net, PayPal, or CyberSource
- Integrate with financial systems for invoicing Channel partners
- Configure and Automate order routing for global fulfillment
- Track Drop-shipping, partial fulfillment and back orders
- Integrated with Fulfillment and Logistics systems to ship products and parts
- Service Plans can be registered and applied to the specific serialized product to track the entitlements
- The software can be registered, downloaded, and activated
- Integrates with shipping carriers to identify freight costs and generate shipping labels
- Dropship items to customers directly
- Integrate with shipping carriers such UPS, FedEx, and 3rd party logistics providers (3PL)
Integration with inventory management
- Show inventory availability
- Track inventory of items added from orders and used in all service transactions
- Instantly transmit shipment requests to your warehouse and eliminate data entry errors and delayed shipments.
Optimize ordering experience to maximize aftermarket revenues
Deliver superior Customer Service
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing self-service access to orders, delivery, and payment information from My Customer Portal
- Improve Customer satisfaction and loyalty by:
- Your customer service team can easily view order status, customer order history, order status, and ship tracking numbers
- Easily process order changes, order cancellations, refunds, returns, and exchanges
Notifications and Customer Engagement
You can engage customers at important touch points during the whole product lifecycle to grow revenues.
Email or text notifications can be configured to keep the customer informed of the order status.
Automatic emails sent to your customers when orders submitted, shipped, or delayed because of back orders.
Deliver relevant content
Immediate access to the latest product information: inventory, specs, multiple views and videos.
Gain Actionable Insights
Track quotes, orders, and sales using dashboards and reports available to all stakeholders.
Sales teams have all required customer information including order history, bestselling products, and order trends and more to gain insights and drive sales.
Improve business performance with real-time access to quotes, orders, pricing, and inventory information.
Deliver a robust and global Ordering solution more cost effectively and faster
Mize Orders is available on CX Cloud with a simple and cost-effective subscription model (SaaS) to allow all your end customers and channel partners to create quotes and orders.
Mize Orders is available globally in all languages and currencies used. Mize global team has decades of experience in delivering ordering and service management solutions to world-class manufacturers.
Request a Demo now to learn how you can simplify, streamline, and integrate your quote and order processes.