Account Executive -Tampa, FL, USA
Mize, a dynamic software and cloud technology company, is looking for an Account Executive responsible for managing relationships with assigned accounts and generating sales revenue for the company’s software and services. The company is seeking a seasoned sales professional responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Seek and follow-up on qualified leads to acquire new business
- Maintain contact with existing clients to build business relationships and obtain more business
- Manage client relationships via regularly planned customer-lifecycle touch points
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Design and deliver presentations highlighting the products and services of the company
- Negotiate pricing and sales contract terms with clients
- Capture customer needs, demo requirements and convey to pre-sales and Product Management teams.
- Work as consultant to customers to identify the challenges and solutions that our software can help with.
- Manage sales opportunities at various stages to closure
- Capture accurate and complete information about customers and opportunities in CRM system.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including pre-sales, product management, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Bachelors or Masters in business or information technology
- 5+ of experience and proven track record in software sales to enterprises
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesfore.com to track leads, contacts and opportunities.
- Experience with sales process and selling methodology
- Must have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Must have good interpersonal skills, be outgoing and be able to create rapport with people.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Ability to create written responses to RFPs, RFIs, or RFQs
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently