Global Partner Program Manager
Mize, a provider of Connected Customer Experience Platform and Service Lifecycle Management software, is recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Warranty and Service Contract Management Applications 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment.
We are seeking a self-starting, technology and business-aware Partner development professional – this role is critical to Mize’s aggressive growth strategy. As the Mize Global Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing long-term global and regional business relationships with existing and prospective partners, working closely with Mize’s Chief Revenue Officer. You will also play a critical role in the alignment between sales and services and are expected to have strong operational skills.
You will be responsible for the recruitment, development and management of Mize business partners in a fast-paced environment. In this role, your responsibilities include partner go-to-market strategy alignment, enablement, advocacy, business development and sales opportunity support, solution updates, and overall program and relationship evolution.
As a data-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce. com dashboards and reports, and surveys to gauge the effectiveness of your work and attainment of assigned goals.
Personal Attributes, Experience and Skill Set:
- Lead-by-example PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of urgency
- Process-oriented approach to managing day-to-day partner development and relationship management activities
- Ability to build confidence and trust with business partners and effectively evangelize joint solution and partnership value, focused on business outcomes and impact
- Experience managing alliance objectives, channel strategies and go-to-market plans including investments and commitments in capacity, skill development, revenue, and development of industry & digital transformation accelerators
- Experience developing and supporting channel relationships, working with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, legal, operations and business executives
- Ability to translate partner program strategy and tactics into SaaS ACV growth and durable partner and customer success
- Experience commercializing industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and industry expertise
- Experience developing and managing global pipeline and delivering revenue attributable to Channel strategies and initiatives
- Ability to develop analytic reports and dashboards, leveraging Salesforce, to track and communicate business activity and outcomes
- Experience establishing and leading regular cadence activities between Mize and its Partners
- Working understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models
- 5+ years in partner management roles focused on global strategic channels
- 5+ years of SaaS-based solution experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration or Information Sciences
- Willingness to travel and experienced in global market dynamics