Driving Automotive Customer Experience and Service Profits
Converging industry trends such as autonomous vehicles, connectivity, electrification, and shared mobility are placing a greater requirement on automotive OEMs and Suppliers to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Customer Service and Aftermarket Service processes play a critical role in this new reality, particularly as sales transaction shift in the Automotive Industry from product ownership to a sharing or subscription-based model. In this new environment, the customers’ service experience has an even greater impact on purchasing decisions than their most recent buying experience.
To deliver seamless customer experience, OEMs and Suppliers must digitize, mobilize, and connect all service-related functions including Warranty, Service, Parts, Inspections, Service Contracts, Support, Knowledge, IoT, and Dealer Management at key customer touch points and journeys. By doing so, OEMs and Suppliers can achieve several benefits including:
- Improved service productivity through simplified, automated, and streamlined service processes
- Increased revenue through cross-sell, up-sell of extended warranties, service contracts, and genuine parts and accessories.
- Greater efficiency in the ability to process Warranty Claims and Part Returns
- Increased profitability by increasing service parts sales and lowering inventory costs through enhanced visibility and control over spare parts
- Improved Quality by reducing Detection to Correction Cycle time
Mize Connected Customer Experience Platform connects customers, dealers, OEMs, and Suppliers to transform all service interactions, optimize the service experience, and generate additional revenue beyond the car sale.
Contact Us today to assess your level of service readiness in driving customer experience and allow us to help you create a roadmap to future success.
Supplier Warranty Management: Warranty Platform to streamline Claims, Returns, and Quality processes
Mize is proud to be a member and support automotive organizations: