Next generation Field Service Management Software
For past decade or longer, Field Service software vendors have mainly focused on work order management and scheduling optimization. The efficiencies gained from workforce management were the main driver to implement field service software.
Four key trends are driving the next generation Field Service software.
- Customer-Centricity: Focus on customer-centric journeys to enhance customer satisfaction and experience
- Service as Profit Center: Generate predictable and recurring revenues and profits from service contracts and maintenance agreements
- Connected FSM: Deliver proactive and seamless field service with connected products and unified service processes
- Technician Enablement: Enable technicians with knowledge and capabilities to improve first-time fix rates and grow service sales
Companies can benefit from the next-generation by improving:
- Customer Satisfaction metrics such as NPS, Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Revenues and Profitability from Service Plans, Maintenance agreements
- Product uptime and Profits from subscriptions and outcome based service agreements
- First-time fix rates, Technician Utilization, and Job profitability
Request a demo now to learn how you can benefit from customer-centric and connected FSM.