Mize Support (mSupport) is a simple and cost-effective product support portal and mobile app that extends Salesforce Cloud to all your Channel Partners and Customers.
Specialized solution for Durable Goods Manufacturers
Mize specializes in enhancing service interactions for durables good manufacturers. mSupport offers a unique solution to these manufacturers by enabling them to:
- Identify and track support requests for durable products with long life cycles
- Provide Technical Assistance to Field Service personnel at Dealer or Service networks
- Allow simple access to customer support from websites, mobile app or customer portals
- Link Support to other Service Interactions including Product Registration, Warranty, Field Service, Service Parts and Technical Knowledge.
Simplify support access for Channel Partners and Customers
Mize Support Portal combined with Salesforce Service Cloud enable Contact Centers to be more effective in resolving the support requests faster and more accurately. Companies can now deliver connected customer experience and eliminate long wait times with the Contact Centers.
mSupport Portal and app enable your customers to:
- Get Smart Assistance using relevant knowledge topics for self-service
- Initiate Product Support requests electronically on multiple channels
- Share rich information such as pictures, videos, and diagnostic data
- Receive alerts and notifications on suggested resolution
Seamlessly Integrated Support Solution
Mize is a member of Salesforce Partner ecosystem delivering an integrated and configurable solution for vertical industry segments. Mize CX Connect integrates mSupport with SalesForce.com using standard web service interfaces for:
- Accounts and Contacts
- Case Management
- Standard and Custom Objects
Cost effective and faster to Deploy
mSupport is available in a subscription model (SaaS) reducing the upfront investment and costly implementation. mSupport reduces the cost of customization, implementation, and integration for companies. Mize mSupport with Salesforce Connector, offer a very cost effective option for durable goods companies to deliver product support to a wide group channel partners and customers.
Request a Demo to learn how you can leverage Mize Support Portal, integrated with Salesforce.com, to enable connected customer experience for your channel partners and customers.