Mize is Service Lifecycle Management company that provides a SaaS solution for durable goods manufacturers and their value chain, and recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Warranty and Service Contract Management Applications 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment.
Mize provides a Connected Customer Experience among manufacturers and their end customers, dealer channels, service provider network and suppliers. We do so by connecting and managing all service lifecycle interactions, extending across Warranty, Service Plans, Support, Service Delivery, Parts, and Returns.
We are seeking a self-starting, technology and business-aware solution engineering professional – this role is critical to Mize’s aggressive growth strategy. As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for working independently and teaming with Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Product Managers to retain and grow Mize’s customers. With your team members as a trusted advisor, you will drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for Mize customers. Responsibilities include gathering customer requirements, mapping solutions to customer business requirements, presenting Mize products and solutions, creating and configuring customer-specific product and solution demonstrations, and executing PoC initiatives.
Personal Attributes, Experience and Skill Set:
- DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of empathy for customer success and passion for solution engineering
- Strong intellect with a natural curiosity about connected customer experiences and business impact
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with key business and information technology stakeholders, and collaborate on mutually beneficial initiatives to achieve a successful business outcome
- SaaS application experience with knowledge extending to Warranty, Field Service and Parts Management solutions
- Competency in Warranty and Service ecosystem and processes
- Knowledge of PLM, ERP, CRM and BPM systems and integration methods
- Experience working with product management and professional services teams to scope and product enhancements and implementation services
- Commitment to liaising with product management to maintain a detailed working knowledge of Mize products and solutions
- Commitment to owning and marshaling customer success-oriented solution requirements and technical escalations
- Successful track record working remotely as a member of a distributed solution engineering team
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual and team success (some international travel may be required)
- Exemplary interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- 3 years (minimum) solution engineering experience
- BS/BA required