Warranty Platform to streamline Claims, Returns, and Quality processes
The warranty processes between OEMs and suppliers are inefficient and disconnected leading to higher warranty costs, and longer cycle times to resolve quality issues. The Suppliers feel pressured to take on more financial responsibility for warranty costs with less focus on collaboration to improve Quality.
The Suppliers face many challenges in managing Warranty effectively:
- Dealing with multiple OEM Portals, Warranty systems, and data formats
- Insufficient warranty data to perform Quality analysis and correction actions
- Higher occurrence of No Trouble Found (NTF/NFF) incidents
- Longer detection-to-correction cycle times in responding to emerging quality issues
Unified and Integrated Warranty process
The suppliers are relying on ad-hoc and inefficient processes using Excel spreadsheets, emails, and disparate systems to manage warranty. Suppliers need a single consolidated warranty system that is integrated with all OEMs and enables the complete warranty process for claims, returns, and quality management.
Mize Supplier Warranty Management Solution
Mize Supplier Warranty Management solution, powered by industry leading platform and Warranty Software, simplifies and streamlines OEM and supplier interactions. The platform enables Suppliers to:
- Process Warranty Claims and Part Returns from OEMs or Distributor/Dealer network efficiently
- Reduce detection to correction cycle time through Early Warning System (EWS) and effective Root Cause Analysis
- Collaborate with OEMs and their dealer network to reduce warranty incidents and No-Trouble-found (NTF) issues
Mize Warranty solution enables the suppliers to:
- Import claims from OEMs in different formats (Excel, CSV, XML, JSON)
- Integrate with OEM Warranty Portals for efficient and timely communication of warranty data
- Receive and process supporting images, videos, and diagnostic data
- Allow online Claim entry by distributors and dealers for aftermarket claims
- Manage Part Returns (RMA) and capture inspection results on returned parts
- Track and report on NTF (No Trouble Found) issues
- Analyze warranty data to gain insights and determine the root cause of issues
- Track Corrective actions to report on Quality improvements
Connected, Cloud-based, and cost-effective
Mize offers a connected, cost-effective, and cloud-based warranty platform with:
- A simple and cost-effective subscription model (SaaS) to reduce upfront investment in software, hardware, and implementation services.
- Pre-built Connectors to integrate with OEMs, and ERP systems to enable seamless processes
- Support for Industry Best Practices and standards to improve communication and collaboration among all stakeholders in the Warranty Chain
Request a Demo of Mize Supplier Warranty Management solution now to learn how you can realize measurable warranty improvements.