Technical Support Manager
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for managing a global support team to deliver break-fix support, “how to” questions, operational maintenance, and support services. The Support Manager is responsible for ensuring the resolution of support tickets within SLA and customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone to help grow and shape our support team to provide a high-quality customer experience for our clients.
- Lead and manage a global team of Support Analysts
- Ensure all customer inquiries are handled within SLA and with high customer satisfaction.
- Assign and track the distribution of cases among support team members
- Manage prioritization and escalation of Support cases as needed
- Create and manage rotation schedules for telephone coverage, weekend coverage, and SLA
- Meet with customers with special requirements or to resolve concerns
- Recruit, develop, and mentor support team members
- Assess training needs and arrange for necessary training to maintain support analyst skills
- Optimize processes and tools to deliver world-class support
- Work collaboratively with Cloud DevOps, Product development, and customer implementation teams to resolve support requests on time
- Identify trends, perform root cause analysis and implement preventive and corrective actions
- Work cross departmentally to drive down the number of support request by training, adding or modifying product features, software updates, and process changes
- Manage the quality of support fixes, deployments, and releases
- Report on KPIs to Mize and client executive team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or information sciences
- 4+ years of experience leading enterprise SaaS teams in a high growth environment
- Experience managing global and remote teams
- Proactive self-starter with a customer-centric approach and servant leadership management style
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to executives, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of AWS, SaaS, Web applications, Mobile apps, Web Services, Enterprise integration patterns or related technologies
- Knowledge or Experience around Service Lifecycle Management solutions for the Manufacturing industry is a plus
- Experience on customer success teams is a plus.